300 hour Traditional Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Alliance
Booking / Payment
Students leave their tuition fees with a spirit of selflessness.
The total fees are 1780 € (1440 € + VAT 24%). There is a 100 € discount (1680 €) if all fees are paid before the beginning of the studies. Otherwise, students leave 40% of the tuition fees and the remaining 60% can be paid in instalments. 40% of the tuition fees is 710 € (576 € + VAT 24%).
✅ Bank transfer
Bank name PIRAEUS BANK SA
Beneficiary name ANASTASIOS ANTONOPOULOS
IBAN / Bank account number GR4501720830005083102094752
BIC/Swift code PIRBGRAAXXX
PayPal account : email@example.com
In order to pay with PayPal click here
In order to pay with card please click one of the two buttons bellow